|This month's submissions! Watch at the end of the month for the best of the best selected by the #ModelMayhemMassive admins!|
|Just a sample of some of the best imagery from this year - visit the gallery to see the all!|
|More Journal Entries|
| Check out the "Favorites" tab to find our collections of "Photos of the Month," #MMM's selection of the finest works submitted over the past month!|
Our "Gallery" tabs still contain all the Admin approved imagery collected since the birth of the group. You'll find truly the finest examples from only the best photographers and models, hair and make-up artists and more.
#MMM is your resource for showing off your outstanding work, and for inspiration for aspiring still image artists.
* PHOTOGRAPHS ! YES ! WE LOVE THEM !
* Quality Work ( obviously )
* Anything out of the ordinary
* Fun creative images !
* Mixed media with photography ( ie. Vector drawing of a face based on a photo )
NOT ACCEPTABLE !
* Drawings / sketches ( we want this to be a PHOTOGRAPHY site ) . Mixed media with Photo is ok.
* Adult content that is extremely explicit UNLESS IT HAS ARTISTIC VALUE ( ie. No vagina shots )
* Webcam shots / SELFIES
* Blurry photos, unfocused , etc
* CAR SHOW MODELING : sorry but modeling at car shows does not qualify here.
* Photographs of cats, pets … 'Human' models with Pets , snakes, etc are ok … but no myspace shots of you and your cat kind of thing …
Acceptable images MUST feature a MODEL - far away shots that you can barely see him or her suck! Partial body shots of her knee don't qualify either...
Please be advised that just because the model(s) in the photo(s) are actual members on MODELMAYHEM.COM doesnt mean they will automatically get approved on MMM ! Also, we do approve images of models who are not YET on MMM !
Submissions are voted upon by a minimum of 3 admins viewing your submission.
Submission limit is 2 per day.
*Do not waste your time messaging the admins "Why was my submission declined?" We are not a critique group. Logistically it is impossible to gather all of the commentary from the admins to provide you with a clear criticism of your declined image. If you want critique, you can tick the box on your submission that allows for the public to critique you. We either accept your submission or decline it - take a decline to mean that there's something about your image that doesn't meet our standards.
Watch for other improvements as #MMM grows by leaps and bounds through the rest of 2012 and beyond!
DISCLAIMER : This site is NOT or associated with Modelmayhem.com whatsoever and is a non profit organization community geared towards professional on DeviantArt to showcase their photographic skills & talents .